Adding a Wisp of Personalization To Your Websites With Joomla
Ever since its launch in 2005, Joomla has witnessed 107+ million downloads and powered a total of 10000+ extensions, templates and more than 2 million websites across 550+ thousand lines of code and 76 languages. That’s quite a feat and also makes Joomla trusted by some majorly popular organizations of the world. The question is, why such popularity?
Joomla gives its users the freedom to create their very own websites the way they want it. You could be a business or individual, the popular Content Management System will equip you with undefeatable features like page caching, printable versions, composer integration, RSS feeds, Google ReCAPTCHA, support for language internationalization, collapsible side bars, blogs and much more.
Cyber Expert specializes in Joomla developers who understand your business needs, conceptualize your website, develop it to the point of perfection, add a dash of features and functionalities and provide 24 x 7 real time management of your problems. Now that’s something to look forward to.
WHY WE LOVE JOOMLA?
- Joomla is fast, safe and easy to edit! Consider making a change to your website without a proper Content Management System in place. You would have to follow a long process of exporting the data, editing it, re-uploading it via FTP and reviewing it. Joomla makes life easier here. – It uses powerful editors which make it feel like you are editing a Microsoft Word document rather than the content on your website! – While you are editing, it locks your content (article, category, module, menu item, etc…) iso that nobody else can edit it simultaneously.
- It has an easy menu creation tool If you have been researching about Content management systems for your website, you’ll have come across a common claim – Joomla has the easiest and most powerful menu creation tool. They guarantee you that anyone (even those with no programming experience) can easily create hierarchical menus pointing internally and externally.
- Joomla has an open source infrastructure Open source was initially said to be for the geeks. Today, it powers most of the world wide web. Joomla uses open source – PHP and MySQL to be more precise. The combination of the most important scripting web language and the most important database makes it easier for many developers to support Joomla and program extensions for it.
- Joomla has a built-in SEO functionality Joomla generates search engine friendly URLs. These links bring reap huge benefits when you are trying to improve your page rankings. Joomla allows you to customize the meta description and meta keywords of any page.
- Joomla is multilingual This means you can develop versions of your website in English, French, Spanish or any other language in the world and get access to a much broader audience.
- Built in Caching This feature is favorited by anyone and makes Joomla websites 20 times faster than any other content management system. Built in caching also avoids overloading the server which hosts the Joomla website.
- Security Updates Security updates are released by Open Source matters whenever any maintained version of Joomla encounters a security issue. These consistent security updates ensure that all Joomla websites across the world run as smoothly and securely as possible.
- A Whole Repository of Extensions Want to integrate your social media channels? – Joomla has an extension for that. Want to create a custom form? – Joomla has it covered Want to integrate a forum? – Joomla has an extension for that as well. Whatever functionality comes to your mind, Joomla has a solution already in place. To top it all, these extensions are very easy to integrate.
- Frontend editing Not many Content management systems allow frontend editing. Joomla is an exception. This means that if you’re logged in to the website (having the right permissions) and want to edit a page, then you can do all the editing directly on the website without going to the backend. This ifeature comes in handy for those Joomla website owners who have little Internet experience/knowledge.
JOOMLA DEVELOPMENT SERVICES WE BOAST ABOUT
- We empower you with added functionalities We develop multiple Joomla based applications which equib your website with added functionalities. These functionalities are robust, dynamic and more secure than ever before.
- We provide Joomla E-Commerce Solutions Our E-commerce solutions have a fully responsive user interface, custom functionalities, and plugins. We organize and manage every element of your E-Commerce right from inventory to payment gateway.
- We offer 24 x 7 support for your Joomla website Got a problem We are right there. Our team extends real time management of your Joomla website round the clock.
- We up your SEO game Our SEO experts optimize your website ensure that you get your due share of organic traffic.
- We are the gurus of analytics We are well equipped with the latest analytical tools you need to make the most of your data. We help you make all your important decisions of your business.
- We train you for using Joomla Our team empowers you with the skills and knowledge to manage a WordPress website all by yourself.
MORE REASONS TO CHOOSE US
- 24 x 7 real time support available
- 1000+ projects delivered
- Certified and experienced Joomla Developers
- Increased website traffic for clients by 95%
- Increased conversion rates for clients by 37%
- Increased leads generated for clients by 60%
What Our Clients Say About us
“I would highly recommend Cyber Expert. The experience they gave my company was amazing. They are a highly professional, innovate and helpful team to work with.”
Varun Kumar, Pashmina.com
OTHER SOLUTIONS WE OFFER
- Digital Marketing
- Magento Development
- CMS Development
- Web Design
- Open Source Development
- E-Commerce Solutions
- Mobile App Development